Cloud Storage Services in Philadelphia
The introduction of the cloud has changed the way individuals and businesses store their data and communicate with each other.
Now not only can businesses avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets full of physical files in their offices, they don’t even need on site server storage capabilities.
What is the Cloud?
Often misunderstood, the cloud is actually a simple concept. It is simply a system of offsite servers are used by organizations to store digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
When an individual stores their music or photos on the cloud, that information is stored on an offsite server rather than on their personal device. On the other hand a business may use the cloud to store essential documents and data. The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and makes sure that their users have constant access to their information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in Philadelphia?
The cloud has changed the way companies do business in Pennsylvania. Some of the benefits of using the cloud to store business information are:
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Natural disaster protection: servers are backed up often
- Remote access: anyone in the company can log in and access information from anywhere
- Easy file sharing: one document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Pennsylvania Business
If you want to start using cloud storage services at your Philadelphia based organization, we’ll help you get started. Call us at (215) 970-7226 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a secure and affordable solution for your digital storage needs.